How To Find Ohio Bankruptcy Records
If you’re trying to find Ohio bankruptcy records, there are several resources available online. One of the fastest ways to retrieve records is by ordering copies through the US Bankruptcy Records website. The service offers access to court records from all over the country, including Ohio. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to find bankruptcy records in Ohio:
- Start by visiting the US Bankruptcy Records website at www.us-bankruptcy-records.com. From the home page, you can then select the package of documents you would like to order, including bankruptcy petitions, bankruptcy schedules and bankruptcy discharge papers.
- Once you select your package you will be directed to the order page will you will need to enter some basic information on the case including the name and the state the case was filed. If the bankruptcy case number is known you can also enter that information.
- Once all of the information is entered and payment made the requested paperwork will be emailed to you in PDF format within 1-hour.
In addition to the US Bankruptcy Records website, there are other resources you can use to find bankruptcy records in Ohio. In all instances there will be fees associated with receiving copies of the records:
- The Ohio Northern District Bankruptcy Court website offers access to bankruptcy records for the northern district of Ohio. From the home page, click on “Public Access to Court Electronic Records (PACER)” to search for cases.
- The Ohio Southern District Bankruptcy Court website provides access to bankruptcy records for the southern district of Ohio. Click on “Electronic Case Filing” to search for cases.
- The Ohio Secretary of State website offers access to bankruptcy records for businesses in the state. From the home page, click on “Business Services” and then “Business Searches” to search for bankruptcy filings.
- The Ohio State Bar Association website provides a directory of attorneys licensed to practice in the state. You can search for attorneys who specialize in bankruptcy law and contact them for assistance in finding bankruptcy records.
In conclusion, finding bankruptcy records in Ohio is relatively easy with the help of online resources. The US Bankruptcy Records website and the Ohio bankruptcy court websites are excellent sources of information. Additionally, the Ohio Secretary of State website and the Ohio State Bar Association website can be useful resources for finding bankruptcy records. With these resources at your disposal, you can quickly and easily find the information you need about bankruptcy cases in Ohio.